Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Gate Apps ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> [HYDRA] -> Station commerciale extra-alliance C-3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
langwasi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Gate Apps Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Gate Apps
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If they were to email us, wed work with them to see that our giveaway widget is brought within their guidelines as they have done in previous years. Rob Nightingale January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 8 Things You Should NOT Be Doing on Instagram 9 Security Reasons You Should Upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo Android Security 9 Security Reasons You Should Upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo improved the security of the operating system by leaps and bounds and that means you need to upgrade. The day has arrived! 90 days ago, Facebook released a post stating that starting November 5th, apps that allowed for fan-gating content and incentivizing people to like your page would no longer be allowed. I dislike this Facebook. Ben How can I add the app directly into a post? Ive seen it done with other competition apps and it looks great. The like economy: how businesses are making money with Facebook. So Ive been adding in my own option that requires a comment on my fb post. Thank you! Stillblondeafteralltheseyears In your opinion, Can I create an entry that says Like this facebook page ? In your opinion, Can I create an etnry off the RC that says LIKE THIS PAGE (as its not part of an app)? You use Promotion guidelines in your referenence above, but in fact the promotion guidelines were not changed recently right? Only the direction to API Web masters&Right? You have two statements above that seem in conflict. Timeline of Implementing Updates These three updates listed above will be put into place in the evening of Wednesday, November 5th between 9pm and midnight EST. All rights reserved. Greg Rafflecopter Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know that we recently created a page that will keep everyone up to speed when it comes to Facebook Promotion Guidelines here: Because of that, Im closing the comments section here, but we added a comments section to that URL so feel free to add to the conversation there. 403 Forbidden.. Page not found It seems we can't find what you're looking for - this page has been moved or removed. There are plenty of apps built on the Facebook platform that these updates affect, and were just one of many. Greg Rafflecopter Using the invent your own entry option, you could make an entry option that was very similar to our Like a Facebook page option that was removed, but we dont want to encourage that since its still something Facebook isnt ok with. Owner of one doge.Follow greggoodson Holly I love the new feature youve added to replace the like entry. tara WooBox allows for this but the giveaway must be less than 10 days old. Weve written a few blog posts on the subject, so if this is news to you, check out the following posts to catch up to speed: Facebook Platform Policy Updates: What You Need to Know Facebook Platform Policy Updates & Upcoming Changes In this post, well discuss several changes youll encounter to the Rafflecopter platform over the next several days, a timeline of when to expect those changes, and some other FAQs weve received over the past three months. Increase Your Traffic Ad Software Blog Software SEO Software Social Media Software Content Optimization System Connect With Leads Find New Prospects Email Tracking Sales Email Templates Click to Call Your Leads Email Scheduling Close and Manage Leads Document Tracking Tool Meeting Schedule Tool Sales Automation Tool Lead Management Tool Pipeline Management Tool Support and Tools HubSpot Partners Join a Local User Group Get a Free Website Report Free Tools & Generators Invoice Template Generator Email Signature Generator Marketing Plan Template Generator Blog Ideas Generator HubSpot Templates Contact HubSpot Support English Deutsch Espaol Portugus Franais Copyright 2017 HubSpot, Inc. Using the method of the "Fan-gating" you confuse Facebook statistics. ^ Other problems with the abuse of Fan-gating, ^ "Graph API v2.1 and updated iOS and Android SDKs - Facebook for Developers". .. v t e Facebook Website Features Beacon Graph Search EdgeRank Platform Payments Facebook like button facebookcorewwwi.onion Facebook Live Facebook Zero Facebook Stories Facebook Watch (List of original programs) Other products Current Instagram liked pictures Messenger M (virtual assistant) MSQRD Oculus Rift tbh WhatsApp Workplace Former Camera FriendFeed Home HTC First Paper Poke (app) Riff Slingshot Wirehog People Founders Mark Zuckerberg (28% equity) Dustin Moskovitz (7%) Eduardo Saverin (5%, formerly) Chris Hughes (1%, formerly) Andrew McCollum Board Mark Zuckerberg Jim Breyer (11%) Peter Thiel (2%) Sheryl Sandberg Marc Andreessen Erskine Bowles Susan Desmond-Hellmann Donald E. Mihir Patkar January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Buy Discounted iTunes Gift Cards the Right Way 3 Superpowers You Can Get at CES 2018: Drones, Instant Camera, and More Tech News 3 Superpowers You Can Get at CES 2018: Drones, Instant Camera, and More Some of the technologies at CES 2018 can give you superpowers. Q: If I have a giveaway running w/ the Like a Fan Page entry option past 11/5, will Facebook shut down my page? No. Become a Partner Find the partner program that's right for you. Hope that helps! Pingback: Digital Sharecropping: Control Your Own Content() Pingback: The Top 10 Most Popular Rafflecopter Blog Posts of 2015() Greg Rafflecopter Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know that we recently created a page that will keep everyone up to speed when it comes to Facebook Promotion Guidelines here: Because of that, Im closing the comments section here, but we added a comments section to that URL so feel free to add to the conversation there. I agree that the best likes are dedicated customers. Three Rafflecopter Updates Coming Your Way The first update is that all fan-gates / like-gates will be removed from our Facebook app. References[edit]. 2018 MakeUseOf 5a02188284
facebook installer sur iphonecara cheat deer hunter 2014 di facebooki want to login facebook.comcaras de memes en el chat de facebooktj funny facebook statusfacebook app for huawei u7519free download facebook hacker v1 8jquery for facebook likemuhte em facebook kapak foto raflarregister for free facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> [HYDRA] -> Station commerciale extra-alliance C-3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006